- 1 Cup JJS OWN Cilantro Lime
- 1lb Skirt Steak
- Using a meat mallet, pound your skirt steak with the knurled side until it is uniformly thick. The thinner you get it, the easier it will be to eat.
- Place the steak into a ziplock bag & add 1 cup of JJS OWN Cilantro Lime and mix around to evenly coat the meat. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, overnight would be best. During this time, you should also soak your wooden skewers, about 12-15 of them. ...
- 1/2 JJS OWN Cilantro Lime
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cups of corn (canned or frozen)
- 4 scallion, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- canola or vegetable oil, for frying
Directions:For the fritters: In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt. Next, add in the egg, lime juice, and JJS OWN Cilantro Lime. Use a spatula...
- 1 cup JJS OWN White balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 ripe mango, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 small Seeded cucumber, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1/3 cup diced red onions
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
Directions:Toss it all together & NJOY
- 1/2 Cup JJS OWN Ginger Soy Dressing
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp, tail on (about 10 to 12 shrimp)
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
For Mango Salsa:
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- Juice from 1 lime
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 6" corn tortillas
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- Add the shrimp to a bowl...
- 1/4 Cup JJS OWN White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 cups sweet butter lettuce, chopped
- 4 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 oranges, peeled and chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cubed
- 1 tsp mint, minced
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 2 carrots, grated
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
Pat dry the tomato, orange and cucumber as much as possible. Stir together the cucumber and mint.
Assemble the stacked salad using a water bottle or can, with both ends removed. Divide all ingredients in two to create two salads. Prepare each salad on the plate on which it will be served. Fill the bottom of the...