- 1/2 JJS OWN Cilantro Lime
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cups of corn (canned or frozen)
- 4 scallion, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- canola or vegetable oil, for frying
Directions:For the fritters: In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt. Next, add in the egg, lime juice, and JJS OWN Cilantro Lime. Use a spatula to mix until smooth. Finally, fold in the corn, scallions, and cilantro.
Heat a thin layer of oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Use a heaping tablespoon to determine the size of the patties and cook them for about 3 minutes on each side or until browned (how fast they cook will completely be determined by how hot the oil is so keep an eye on them!).