JJS OWN Cilantro Lime Grilled Shrimp Tacos with Avocado Mango Cucumber Salsa
- 1 lb medium-sized uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed
- 1/4 Cup JJS OWN Cilantro Lime
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
For Assembling and Serving the Tacos:
- 8 tortillas (plantain, corn, flour, cassava flour, lettuce wraps, etc)
- Purple cabbage or lettuce, shredded
- Avocado Mango Cucumber Salsa (see below)
Additional limes for presentation.
- Toss the shrimp with JJS OWN Cilantro...
How does this French Bread Pizza with fresh mozzarella tomatoes & JJS OWN Basil Vinaigrette #omg #crunchy #fresh #delicious #frenchbread #jjsown
1 Cup JJS OWN Ginger Soy
1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
2lbs Chicken Breast
Cut the chicken into bit size cubes
Put chicken, brown sugar & JJS OWN into a zip lock bag and let marinate up to 4 hours. Overnight is recommended.
Place your wooden skewers in water to soak so they don't burn on the grill or in the oven.
When ready, start to build your chicken skewers but adding piece by piece. Any left over juice in bag put in a small pot and let it reduce so it becomes thicker.
Place on a 350*...