- 1/2 Cup JJS OWN Ginger Soy Dressing
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp, tail on (about 10 to 12 shrimp)
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
For Mango Salsa:
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- Juice from 1 lime
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 6" corn tortillas
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- Add the shrimp to a bowl and toss well making sure the shrimp is coated in the JJS OWN Ginger Soy. Refrigerate and let marinate for 20-40 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat and add the shrimp to the skillet, reserve leftover sauce. Cook on both sides about 2 to 3 minutes per side until shrimp starts to turn pink and is cooked. Garnish shrimp with fresh parsley. Remove shrimp from skillet and set aside.
- Pour remaining sauce in the skillet and cook for a couple minutes until sauce reduces and thickens. Use the sauce to dip the shrimp in or drizzle in taco.
- Prepare the salsa toss all the mango salsa ingredients in a bowl and set aside until ready to assemble.
- To assemble tacos, start with coleslaw mix, shrimp then salsa.
- Garnish with Fresh Cilantro.