- 1/4 Cup JJS OWN White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 cups sweet butter lettuce, chopped
- 4 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 oranges, peeled and chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cubed
- 1 tsp mint, minced
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 2 carrots, grated
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
Pat dry the tomato, orange and cucumber as much as possible. Stir together the cucumber and mint.
Assemble the stacked salad using a water bottle or can, with both ends removed. Divide all ingredients in two to create two salads. Prepare each salad on the plate on which it will be served. Fill the bottom of the...
- 1/2 Cup-1 Cup JJS OWN Basil Vinaigrette
- 8 Ounces Orzo Pasta, Cooked
- 2 Cups Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 1/2 Cup Feta Cheese, Crumbled
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Sea Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper to taste
Directions:Combine the orzo, dressing, tomatoes and feta, stir until the dressing coats the pasta. Refrigerate until serving. NJOY
- 1/3 cup JJS OWN Ginger Soy
- 4 cups cooked brown or white rice
- 1 cup frozen peas and diced carrots
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 green onions, diced
Directions:Add veggies and oil to a large pan or skillet and saute for 3-4 minutes until cooked through. Put all of the veggies to one half of the pan. Add egg and allow to cook for 1 minute, then scramble it with a spoon or spatula...
- 1 Cup JJS OWN Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 pineapple, cut into 1-inch cubes (12 ounces peeled, trimmed and cubed)
Directions:Add the chicken & JJS OWN Cilantro Lime to ziplock, seal the bag and massage to coat thoroughly.) Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
When ready to cook the chicken, prepare the grill for direct heat. If using a gas grill, preheat to medium-high (450 degrees). If using a charcoal grill, light the charcoal or...
We are proud to announce that our full line of JJ's Own dressings/marinades are now available at the Whole Foods in Marlboro, NJ.