- 1 cup of JJS OWN Basil Vinaigrette
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked pasta, such as penne or rotini
- 2/3 cup sliced red onions
- 15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup diced cucumbers
- 3/4 cup sliced olives
- 3/4 cup diced green peppers
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook it until al dente. Strain the pasta and transfer it to a large bowl to cool slightly, add the red onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, green peppers and feta cheese to the bowl with the pasta.
Add the 1 cup of JJS OWN Basil Vinaigrette over the pasta, tossing to combine, cover the salad and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight. When ready to serve, toss the pasta salad again. NJOY!