- 1 Cup JJS OWN Cilantro Lime
- 1lb Skirt Steak
- Using a meat mallet, pound your skirt steak with the knurled side until it is uniformly thick. The thinner you get it, the easier it will be to eat.
- Place the steak into a ziplock bag & add 1 cup of JJS OWN Cilantro Lime and mix around to evenly coat the meat. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, overnight would be best. During this time, you should also soak your wooden skewers, about 12-15 of them. ...
- 1/2 JJS OWN Cilantro Lime
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cups of corn (canned or frozen)
- 4 scallion, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- canola or vegetable oil, for frying
Directions:For the fritters: In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt. Next, add in the egg, lime juice, and JJS OWN Cilantro Lime. Use a spatula...
- 1 Cup JJS OWN Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 pineapple, cut into 1-inch cubes (12 ounces peeled, trimmed and cubed)
Directions:Add the chicken & JJS OWN Cilantro Lime to ziplock, seal the bag and massage to coat thoroughly.) Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
When ready to cook the chicken, prepare the grill for direct heat. If using a gas grill, preheat to medium-high (450 degrees). If using a charcoal grill, light the charcoal or...